Thursday 16 December 2010

3 more sleeps and just randomness!!!

Just three more sleeps until I am reunited with my husband I cant wait!! At the moment I have been apartment hunting its a bit of a process cause apartments to rent a pretty scarce in Stockholm and you just need to be careful that you don´t get cheated!!! but we have a few prospects :)!!

This morning I went with my mum to her school!! hehe got to meet all her classmates and they were preparing for their christmas performance!

So Ive got 3 weeks until I start my new job so Im making the most of my time off! enjoying watching daytime tv! Im watching OPRAH at the moment! Its the episode when the whole twilight cast is on there hehe!!! these women are crazy!!!!

hmmm what else there is a snow storm at the moment!!

ok gonna watch Oprah now :)! hahhaa twi-mums!! wow! lol!

updates late not that Ill have much to update on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment