Friday 17 December 2010

cotton headed ninny muggins

Today I did all the laundry!! its weird now that I don´t need to stress over about find a job!! I can just simply enjoy my time off have a nice lie in without feeling guilty! after the laundry was done I went to see Elahe and her gorgeous son Vincent he is so cute!!! I wanna bit him!!!! 

Elahe and I are not very good diet buddies! hahaha! At the moment there is this delicious Christmas loaf that taste like gingerbread (and she always has a loaf at home) and its so addictive plus the cinnamon and apple tea yum!!!!  I not hard to convince when it comes to food lol!! 

I love living so close to friends hopefully we will be able to find a flat in the same area so we can be close to friends and family!!! so fingers crossed for that!

LOL just watch ELF ! I love that movie I laugh just thinking about it!!! hahahahhahaha!!! and then on another channel they were showing The notebook another all time favourite but didnt watch that cause I really dont feel like crying buckets tonight especially because I am missing my husband sooo much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment