Thursday 16 December 2010

Dylans Candy Bar!!!

I was gonna post this yesterday! So when I was in New York and Florida I remember visiting Dylans candy Bar. Its a candy store (stating the obvious). You see Im a big fan of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory and this store reminds me so much of the movie! I guess that was the inspiration for it! For those that don´t know the founder of Dylans candy bar is Ralph Laurens daughter!!!! wish i had come up with this concept!!!! Anyways apart from their delicious candy/sweets they also have lotions/lip glosses/soaps and you guessed it candy scented ones!!  HEAVEN for me someone with a sweet tooth anything that looks like candy or is sweet! I love I love !! hahaah ok that made no sense but me loves!!!  so here are a few things that I would love to purchase!! :)!

gingerbread popcorn droolingggg!!

swwwwwweeeeeeeeet!

COCONUT!! need I say moree???


hahah these are cute but my husband would never let me wear these!! hahahah!!
heaven!!

i want candy!

sweeeeeet like chocolate!

jelly bean scents hehe!
take me there!!

hahahha this is what happens when your on a diet! but thank you Dylan!! I think need to plan a trip to NYC again!!! hint hint!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment