Monday 20 December 2010

update

So here is an update of my weekend! On saturday I ended up going food shopping with my parents!!! I think we bought food to feed a million people (please note this is an exageration but its alot of food)!!! When I got back it was time for me to prepare for my friend kattis party!!! I dont have a pic of the outfit for the evening but it was kindly provided to me by couture de Eli!! :)! 

The night was great lots of drinking and seeing people from the past of course I got drunk!! very drunk indeed!!! We had so much fun that I didnt event realise what time it was! we had arrived there at 10 pm in the evening and we ended u taking the first bus home which was just before 6 am in the morning! I had not done an all nighter in awhile!! didn´t know i still had it in me!! 

As you all no too much alcohol results in suffering the next day which I did big time!!! my head my body bllaaaaaa!! and the thought of never again!! (we all know it will happen again)!!! Anyways apart from the terrible hangover James flight got cancelled and made me very sad the thought of him not coming home for Christmas dawned on me. But my husband being the great networker that he is managed to get on a flight this morning soo lucky as all the flights after his were cancelled!!

It was surreal seeing James again!! !10 weeks apart we were both emotional when we saw each other!! Im not letting him out of my sight!!! lol

I dont have any pictures to upload promise to upload some very soon! some from the weekend shananigans!! :)

Good night for now! Im gonna cuddle up with my hubby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment