Thursday 6 January 2011

I´m back!

So yes I know I haven't been very good at updating my blog.. think i haven´t updated since christmas or even before that! so as you all know James is in Sweden! so we can count that as one of the reasons why I haven't updated my blog so I will have to do it all retrospectively! obviously not every day since christmas but I guess the highlights but ill do that in a separate.

now let me just brief you on the past couple of days!! So after the new years I got ill. Got all feverish and achy so was bed bound for a couple of days!! since then i think my body has just been recovering. I am taking advantage of my last week of being able to sleep till noon! next week Im back to business!!! its been 3 months since I have been working so its gonna be exciting! Im a little nervous but more excited!! i do hope that snow settles a little before then i woke up to a mild snow storm this morning!!! 

oh one more thing I want to add!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELE!! HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!!


so thats it for now more updates later!!
ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment