Thursday 13 January 2011

yesterday........

I meant to blog last night but I was too tired!!! yesterday I spent the whole day at a conference with work!! It was really good gave me a better insight into the company and how it is structured!! The latest products and promotions for 2011 were also presented to us!! We got a few freebies but unfortunately I cant post pictures of them as they have not been launched yet so it will have to wait!! I can say that its just new ranges from Dove, pepsodent and Lipton! 

We also had a chance to taste all the new flavours and selections of ice cream from GB (equivalent of Walls in UK). I like one particular flavour but as for the other products i cant say which one!!! Will let you know which one at a later date!!! 

Hmm they fed us well yesterday for both lunch and dinner!! Lunch consisted of a buffet. Dinner was a 3 course meal I only managed to get a picture of the dessert!! After there was a band and there was some dancing!!!  as a result I am shattered now!!! lol Im getting old!!!

Ohhhh.. before I forget I there is a also a new flavour of Ben & Jerry ice cream that I KNOW IM GONNA LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Today I had a very productive day got loads done and learnt lots of new things!!...thats it for now need to do some laundry ..........zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment