Saturday 8 January 2011

follow me....

Today has been yet another lazy day..... well i didn't sit around all day we did some general cleaning James helped my dad put up some shelves and we also put up a mirror in our room (our temporary humble room at my parents). Flat hunting is still in progress!! first step is to start the job then next step is flat hunting!!

We watch Megamind today.. it was funny but not the best and last night (more like 5 am in the morning) I watched Salt now I must say Im not into action movies but found it very entertaining!! James and I are now contemplating on what to watch it is now it is almost 2.30 a.m. I think we both suffer from insomnia!! hmmm not good for me as I will be starting work on monday so tomorrow night I will need to sleep early!!! wish me luck!!!

Tomorrow is going to consist of more chillaxin... cause yes as I mentioned monday is the big day!! I´m abit nervous... but i'll let you all know how it goes!! Im trying to figure out what to wear on my first day to work.... I wanna where my overknee boots (still need to upload a picture) but I think it might be too slippery as the snow is melting oh well we shall see!!

It scares me that Im not tired at all and no one in the house seems to be tired either lol.. everyone is sitting either with a computer infront of the television or playing on their Iphones or Ipods... hmmmm... something definately wrong with this picture :P!!! why isn´t anyone tired???? 

before I forget to mention it I joined twitter..... @mrs_retrato add me or follow me.. I mean still getting used to the whole twitter lingo and have no clue how to use it just curious about it!!

Today I was also able to chat to my sister in law and my nephews and nieces inlaw.. i miss them so much! they are all going to the Philippines tomorrow for 3 months!!! Im so jealous wish I could go!!! 

so this is it.....for now if I can't sleep later I maybe back for more updates.......

here is a picture that has no relevance to anything I´ve written about today apart from that fact that is is a picture of me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment