Friday 7 January 2011

Friday.... I think...

Since not working i have lost track of days!! When working Fridays become the favourite day of your week! I'm sure in the next couple of weeks I will be saying TGIF!! hehe!! 

So today today I woke up at midday!!! ahh gonna miss waking my lie ins!! hehe! I went to see my lovely friend Elahe and her son Vincent the cutie pie!!! it was good to see her we literally live 3 minutes away from eachother but since Ive been ill I havent been able to see them in over a week! as always we ended up just sitting and chatting away while she was feeding vincent and drinking our apple cinnamon tea (have to try it its heavenly)!!! 

 For those who dont know Elahe and I have known each other since we were 12 we lost contact for awhile whilst I was in London but we got in touch again a few years back!! everytime we are together we still act as if we are 14 years old hahah.. we still talk about the backstreet boys lol! (no joke).... 

Now Im back at home its 4 p.m and its really dark outside feels like its bedtime again! tonight Im going to try to sleep earlier!!  well thats it for me now! I´ll leave you with a pic of Vincent!!!  I took it from Elahes blog!!

toodles!!

sooooo CUTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment