Thursday 6 January 2011

NYE!

I realise that I am late with my updates but here we go!!
This year new years eve was spent with family!!! We spent the evening at my aunts place!! James was the chef for the evening.. amazing menu the whole evening just consisted of eating!!!

I've attached a few photos from the evening!! We all went out to the field in our local area to go watch the fireworks we didnt buy any ourselves this year!! it was lovely as the clock struck 12 the snow fell from the sky and we all started throwing ourselves into the snow fun times! although I think all this play in the snow resulted in me getting ill!!! but all worth it I guess! so I leave you with a few pictures from new years eve!

Wishing everyone a fantastic exciting 2011!!!!  I got a feeling that its gonna be an eventful year!!! :)!! positivity all the way!!!!!

lobster!
mussels with moule marinier and saffran sauce
beef wellington with asparagus!
 



 The food was absolutely amazing all compliments to our chef for the evening Chef Retrato :)!!

Happy new years !!

i got thrown in the snow!!

Retratos

father dearest

hanna banana

mother dearest!!



No comments:

Post a Comment